Archive 12 Archive 10
UPDATES PAGE 61:
1) NY Times, 5-24-07: Snubbed by U.S., China Finds New Space Partners:World Arms Race Heats Up: China's Clever 3rd World Satellite Program enhances post colonial aspirations around world
2) NY Times, 5-25-07: Documents From Sallie Mae Add to Questions About Timing of $18 Million Stock Sale:
3) AP, 5- 25- 2007: Pentagon Worries About China Weapon Test
4) BBC, 5-25-07: US fears grow over China military
5) BBC, 5-25-07: Musharraf 'seeks Karachi peace,' Pakistan will only form Free Govt over the Dead Body of the Dictator Musharraf
6) BBC, 5-27-07: North Korea test-fires missiles
7) BBC, 5-25-07: Warm spring 'affecting wildlife'
UPDATES PAGE 60:
1) LA Times, 5-25-07: Mexico to boost tapping of phones and e-mail with U.S. aid: Mexico Imposing Bush Rules for Illegal Searches
2) LA Times, 5-25-07: House tightens rules for lobbyists: Dem Reforms Fall Far Short of Democracy
3) LA Times, 5-25-07: Inquiry widens into Justice Department hiring: Justice to Investigate Itself: We can expect no Justice
4) BEE, 5-25-07: Lawsuit planned to protect smelt: Will the Tiny Smelt Clog the Mighty Canal?
5) BEE, 5-25-07: Migden returns to Senate, faces questions on crash: What Kind of Drugs was Migden Really On?
6) BEE, 5-25-07: PUC to look into deregulation: PUC Exercises its Choice to Rip off the Public: "Direct Access" and "Choice" Code Words of Corporate Politicians for Open Thievery
7) BEE, 5-25-07: Dan Walters: Democrats stage two juicy duels: Race and Union Bribes Compete for Domination of Dem Party
8) AP, 5-25-07: China: Recall Is Issued for Frozen Fish: China Trade Sickens Consumers Again:Kills Pets, Impoverishes Labor, Enriches China and Corporations at our expense
9) AP, 5-25-07: Central Islip: New Accusations in Slavery Case: Slave Owners Threaten Family of Slaves: Reddys of Berkeley also accused of threatening foreign families of Saves
10) NY Times, 5-25-07: China’s Leaders Confront Their Manic Market: Chinese Bubble Expanding Towards Poppin Point: Will inevitable meltdown threaten Commie Rule?
UPDATES PAGE 59:
1) NY Times, 5-24-07: Ex-Gonzales aide says she may have 'crossed the line:' Dems Playing Dumb: Emails and Previous Testamony Proving Political Misconduct in Career and US Attorneys ignored
2) LA Times, 5-19-07: At Wal-Mart, Clinton didn't upset any carts: Clintons Served Corporate America Then and Now
3) NY Times, 5-24-07: F.D.A. to Test Toothpaste Sent to U.S. From China: American Profits in China trade Based on Irresponsible Labor, Pollution, and Safety practices in a country that makes Iraq under Saddam look Free
4) AP, 5-24-07: Leading Russian Official Dismisses U.S. Treaty and Missile Shield: Bush Fuels Arms Race Around the World: Now it's Russia's Turn
5) NY Times, 5-24-07: Graft Mars the Recruitment of Mexican Guest Workers: American Union Organizers recruit in Mexico? Unions Totally Worthless
"Unions" that brings in Foreign Workers are enemies to American Labor
6) AP, 5-24-07: Greenspan Remarks Deflate Market Mood: 1929 in 2007? No, our situation will make 1929 look like a Picnic
7) NY Times, 5-24-07: Chinese Police Arrest 28 in Riots Against Family Planning Laws: American Trade Funds Forced Abortions
8) NY Times, 5-24-07: Muttontown: 2 Indicted on Slave Charge: NY has Foreigners Just like Berkeley's Reddy Realty Family: Slavery immigrated to America
9) LA Times, 5-20-07: Democrats scramble to prevent Florida primary election fiasco: Party Control of Elections Revealed: States, Voters, and Constitution irrelevant in face of Monolopy of Politics by Parties
10) LA Times, 5-24-07: Report accuses GSA chief of illegal politicking for GOP: GSA: Doan Misused Office for Political Purposes, It's Getting harder to be a Bushie
UPDATES PAGE 58:
1) Washington Post, 5-24-07: In the Democratic Congress, Pork Still Gets Served: Dem Pigs as Voracious with Earmarks as were Republicans
2) LA Times, 5-23-07: Earmarks debate turned around on Democrats in Congress: We Warned You About The Dems, and Especially Murtha
Dems as bad, if not worse than Repugs
3) NY Times, 5-12-07: Cheney talks tough on Iran from U.S. carrier: Cheney Threatens Iran with American Military Incompentence
With army broken, and middle east slipping away, Iran hopes for another brilliant "Plan" from Bush NeoCons
4) Al Ahram, 5-17to23-07: Cheney's choices: Egyptians See When Americans are Blind: American Bid for World Control in Chaos, and Desperate
5) AP, 5-24-07: 3rd Iranian-American Detained by Tehran, Which Hints at a Treason Plot: Bush "Detention" of 5 Iranian Consular Officers in Gitmo Paying Off:
Just Wait Until Iran Reacts to American Sponsored Terror in N.Iran
6) BBC, 5-17-07: War-torn Iraq 'facing collapse:' Do we admit we LOST THE WAR now, or later? Bush says later, after we finish destroying ourselves in IRAN
Working for Big Oil has been the hardest task Bush has had.
7) LA Times, 5-19-07: Agency expects extreme summer drought: Let's not Question our Massive Demographic Growth, nor the Growth in Consumption, Let's just Keep Growing.
8) LA Times, 5-24-07:
Capistrano ex-schools chief indicted over use of school funds: American Political Culture of Thieves and whores assures Malfeseance in every Elected Office: Politicians are Crooks
9) AP, 5-24-07: Agency nominee withdraws: Lucky Lobbyist gets rejected: Previously Successful Lobbyist-Appointees are Getting Indicted
10) BEE, 5-24-07: Schools chief ripped at Natomas forun: Natomas Schools Chief cannot hide His Political Corruption from Public View Forever
UPDATES PAGE 57:
1) BEE, 5-17-07: State offers prison deal: Enough is Enough: Arnie Argues to Perpetuate California's Inhumane Prison Conditions: Sufficient Time has Passed to Prove California Irresponsible
2) BEE, 5-19-07: Doolittle switches blame for raid to Dems: Doolittle adds Insanity to Corruption: Justice is captured by Repugs, not Dems.
3) BEE, 5-19-07: Migden rear-ends car in Solano County: How did Migden Vote on the Cell Phone Law?
4) LA Times, 5-19-07: LA Mayor drops school fight: Villaragosa Declares Politicization of LA Schools a Victory: Sounds the Same as
Bush declaring Iraq a victory
5) AP, 5-17-07: Senators Want CIA to Release 9/11 Report: Incompentence at CIA remains Hidden from View
6) AP, 5-17-07: Chronology of Immigration Laws: AP Fails to Mention End of Immigration Between 1924 and 1965. Liars at AP present a chronology that omits the almost complete ban on immigration between 1924 and the repeal of the Anti-Asian laws.
7) AP, 5-17-07: House Panel Rejects Lobbying Proposal: Theives Game Continues Under Democrats: Revolving Door and Endless Bribes Maintain Corporate Grip on Throat of Democracy
8) BEE, 5-19-07: Natomas land deal raises new questions: Developer Who Financed Angelides Getting Repaid in Sacramento?
Developer-Political Mafia Flexes political muscle in Natomas Schools
9) LA Times, 5-17-07: GOP candidates divided on detainees' treatment: TORTURE, ITS CALLED TORTURE, NOT "DETAINEE TREATMENT"
Republicans Betray American Values for Political Points
10) NY Times, 5-12-07: Cheney talks tough on Iran from U.S. carrier: Cheney is Dr.Strangelove
UPDATES PAGE 56:
1) AP, 3-29-07: White House Rejects Saudi View on Iraq: Collaspe of American Influence in middle east is NOT HAPPENING
2) Washington Post, 2-6-07: Jailed Russian Oil Tycoon Faces More Charges: Kornhead will not get out of Russian Prison
3) LA Times, 5-12-07: State Farm donates to governor's fund: Governor Sells Influence: State Farm's Checkbook is Open
4) NY Times, 5-13-07: Russia to Get Central Asian Pipeline: Russia Stregthening Grip on Former Soviet States
5) NY Times, 5-13-07: Army Career Behind Him, General Speaks Out on Iraq: General Warns of Incompentence of Bush's War, Bush
6) BEE, 5-16-07: Huge budget shortfall seen: During Record Profits and Wealth, no Money to Pay for Costs of Business' Profits
7) BEE, 5-19-07: Medicare audits spark protest that nudges Feinstein: How Feinstien Got Rich:Her Husband makes Billions denying Medicine and Manufacturing Arms with Govt Contracts while Feinstien did "Oversight"
8) BEE, 5-16-07: Health czar rips prison bed plan: State Plan for Prisons Lauded by Gov and Dems Assures Inhumane Conditions for Years to Come
9) BEE, 5-17-07: Leaders split over plans to redistrict: Nunez Using Fraudulent Reform to Protect Party and his Political Ambitions
10) BBC, 5-17-07: Polar ocean 'soaking up less CO2': Climate Models Continue to Fail: Climatologists no more than Fancy Weather Reporters
Archive 12 Archive 10